3D printing facility has opened up a new door for the manufacturers to meet the specific requirements of the customers. Here is how businesses can improve this aspect.
The necessity of proper infrastructure, an efficient team of professionals and proper resource management system is very much significant in any manufacturing company. These qualities ensure the much-needed control over the type of products. Though, the recent advancement in additive manufacturing (AM) in the form of 3D printers has changed the picture vastly. Consumers can now design and create items of their choice with the help of Computer Aided Design and simple mapping software.
The recent collapse of companies like Napster in the music industry, Uber in the Taxi industry and Netflix in the film rental industry can be regarded as the foreshadowing of digital disruption. Hence, embracing the technological advancement in the manufacturing industry is the ultimate way out for the improvement of your business.
The Ultimate Open Source Effect
One of the essential parts of 3D printing is obviously 3D scanning. It can use sensors like lasers and CAD (Computer Aided Design) is used to map a physical object by 3D printer. Manufacturers should think of this technological advancement more seriously. With the help of 3D printers, replicating a company’s products and components is much easier and convenient. With the continuation of the advancements, businesses can expect huge sharing of products and components.
This is another very, very important aspect of any business. Building relationship with the customers is always a positive step towards the success of your business. And this is something that cannot be replicated by the improvement of technology. But the advancement of technology can contribute in this aspect. Like elements like 3D printing is a great tool to acquire the trust of the customers by offering them the best possible customized items. If your customers are confident about the quality of your products, brand loyalty will certainly be created.
The Aftermarket Community
When the 3D scans are in the hands of the customers, it is obvious that the aftermarket parts will become more widespread. This approach brings up an opportunity for the customers to get their products customized or configured with their preferred components. By focusing on the customization of products, any business can enter into a new revenue stream thus creating brand loyalty.
Value Added Service
There are ways through which manufacturers can influence the authenticity of their brand and increase the sale. Programs like warranties, loyalty program, improved customer service, value added service – all can be part of this process and should be promoted by the manufacturers.
Offering warranties for non-consumable products create a sense of confidence among the customers about the products. Customers, who are investing their time and money into a new product or design, give much importance to warranties. So, businesses offering extended warranty program on products can move a step forward in winning the trust of the customers.
b) Loyalty Programs
There are hundreds of reasons for business to offer loyalty program for their customers. Loyalty programs help businesses to determine the involvement of customers, give more importance to customer preference and influence customer endorsement.
Are you ready to embrace the advancement?
These are certainly the beginning days for the 3D printing process but manufacturers should have the vision to anticipate the impact of this innovation. You may find companies that are hugely successful by not following the changing trends. But you should always ask yourself one question that is: will you be able to continue your success by staying stationary in this changing world?
Using CRM can certainly elevate your business to the next level. It contains some exclusive features that are time-efficient and cost-effective of course. Get brief detailing about some of the exciting qualities of using CRM for your business.
Companies that deal with large numbers of customers should have a programmed strategy to maintain all the valuable details of the customers. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is like a strategic investment for those businesses that are quite keen to develop their customer base. Unlike the large multinational companies, small and mid-sized organizations are unable to spend much on maintaining customer relationship so, using CRM would of immense help for them.
Managing an effective business relationship with the customers gets easier with the help of CRM. There are a number of activities that a CRM performs for developed customer relationships and those are; Tracking Customer Interaction, Record Key Performances, Real-time Analysis, Reports and Results etc. There are different CRM vendors with different solutions and features.
There are a few exclusive benefits of using CRM and hereunder we are going to explain some of those:
· Effective Time Management : You can organize your clientele by using team calendar. Most of the CRMs offer synchronization with other programs like Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook. Moreover, managing the tasks get easier since the reports can be directly to the inbox for the follow up of the daily, weekly and monthly agendas.
· Real-time Reporting: This is something that helps the organizations to analyze the reports on real time basis. Moreover, customizable graphs, charts and others tools help a better analysis of the real time reporting.
· Enhanced Customer Interaction : CRMs offer a convenient way of conveying messages to the customers with the help of collaboration and easy accessible interaction history. It’s easy to access the recorded answers of the basic customer enquiries.
· Increase the Productivity of sales: It becomes easy to achieve a complete streamlined process with automated order processing, pricing and customer service. Apart from that, the provided tools like email templates, customized reports and asset libraries help saving more time to set up the strategies, goals as per the trends.
· Cutoff in Customer Retention Cost: When you are able to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of order processing and delivery along with eliminating the manual errors, you will certainly be able to reduce customer retention cost. Moreover, training costs will also decrease for equipping the customers with similar tools.
· Automated Process for Increased Engagement: While making new customers from the prospect lists, the details will automatically be included in the CRM for customized emails and personalized follow up notes. You can then develop your marketing campaign based on the history.
· Enhanced Customer Satisfaction: When everything falls into the right place, you certainly can enjoy increased customer satisfaction. Easy to maintain customer history helps avoiding the repeating and conflicting customer messages. More so, staying in touch with the consumers positively is possible.
· Automation of the Administrative Process: CRMs help eliminating the repetitive manual and administrative works by replacing the tasks and allows the individuals to focus more on the revenue-generating activities.
· Set up Realistic Goals: When you can precisely measure the capacity of the individuals, it helps you preparing realistic goals with clear visibility. You can measure performance against goal expectation quite quickly.
The concept of 3D printing in manufacturing is in its infancy but it has created quite a buzz so. Here are 6 of the most useful inventions created by 3D printing.
3D printing has brought revolution in the industrial sector in true meaning. Starting with small scale, it has now gone to the industrial scale and has also secured its position in the International Space Station as well. Amazing inventions are happening in the manufacturing industry with the help of 3D printing.
It goes beyond any doubt that 3D printing has the potential to change the world for a better place for living. Rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing is getting cheaper, easier and more convenient. If you haven’t got enough of 3D printers yet, here are six latest inventions by 3D printers that are certainly changing human lives for betterment.
1) The E—Nable Prosthetic Hand:
The first one in the list is certainly the E-Nable prosthetic hand. This has come out as a boon for the young children with disabilities. A number of hands are stored in the files that can be printed very easily and at a fraction of cost compared to traditional prosthetics. They may not be fancy when considering the look but those are more than capable of serving the purpose and changing the life of others at a price of around $100.
2) Stethoscopes—Helping Doctors Diagnose Patients:
The next invention is from the medical field. A Palestinian-Canadian doctor named Tarek Loubani has invented a low-cost stethoscope that can be created with the help of 3D printing and a few other components most of which are available locally. This is an amazing invention and doctors have admitted that it works as fine as traditional stethoscopes.
3) Doggie Wheelchairs: If you think that it has only changed the lives of humans, you need to think once again. With the help of 3D printing, you can create a customizable wheelchair designed for your dog only. This is easy and also less expensive.
4) A Micro-Wind Turbine:
If you are anywhere from Nebraska, you must have noticed the huge wind turbines used to produce electricity. And you will be surprised to know that you too can create a smaller version of these wind turbines for your personal electricity supply. Different designs of wind turbines are available with varied size, shape and efficiency. You can create your own mobile power station through generator and can be used in disaster-attacked areas where there is no access to power.
5) Drones—Because Everything’s Better with More Drones:
The importance and use of drones are increasing with time. While in one hand this is a preferred means of entertainment on the other hand, it has a professional use as well. Now with the help of 3D printing ability, anybody can build such drones with the available local components. One can customize the drone to meet specific requirements as well.
6) Hydroponics—For Growing Food:
Foods or seeds can be grown in different manners and they can be grown in the space as well. Hydroponics is the way that can offer great results. And all the credits go to the team of 3D Ponics. They have come up with an open source system that can be created by using recycled pop bottles and of course 3D painting. So, now you can grow your plants in your convenient place with the help of 3D printing and pop bottles.
3D printing is already creating real differences in the manufacturing field and this will continue doing so. Even the biggest critics of 3D printing would agree that it has never disappointed.
Prompt Assembly & Packaging Inc.