Why Go with Custom-Packaging
1. Image - A well designed package improves your brand and shows you care about both your product and the customer.
2. Convenience - A custom package can be designed to help make packing or unpacking easier. Examples: Crate side panel doubling as a ramp, added foam cut out to fit a manual or spare parts; store flat, nesting.
3. Cost - A custom designed package can reduce the amount of materials used and increase protection of your package, decreasing the risk of lost profits due to damage
4. Product Safety - Your product doesn't do anyone any good if it arrives broken. Custom packaging that's been drop tested and designed with your product in mind ensures it will arrive intact and ready to use.
5. Multifunctional - Having one pack that can be used for multiple different items saves time and money.
6. Simplicity - A custom designed package will make the product simple to pack, regardless of packer's experience level.
When choosing a contract packager like PROMPT, you are developing a partnership.
A company like PROMPT is able to complete your project at a competitive cost aligned with your time schedule with quality assurance.
Choosing a Contract Packager is your quick guide to selecting the right company. View / Download it. For more resources visit Get Started Section.
Prompt Assembly & Packaging Inc.