The recent renaissance in the global manufacturing industry doesn’t need any introduction. Over the passage of time, the process and techniques of effective manufacturing has changed a lot and throughout this period, the manufacturing companies have always kept their eyes on the convenience and productivity.
Lean manufacturing is all they want!
What could be a great combination for effective manufacturing? When you combine latest technology along with a set process, this ensures an accelerated productivity along with maintained quality. This is something that is referred to as lean manufacturing and all the manufacturing giants and even the entrepreneurs are striving for such a method.
An excellent example of lean manufacturing
Canada has been one of those few countries that have been pretty consistent with the uplifting of the modern technologies. The widespread use of technology for the manufacturing industry is leaving a positive impact on the country’s economy as well.
There are numbers of manufacturing companies in Canada that are following effective ways and technologies to uplift their manufacturing process and the overall outcome from the unit. During the course, they are following some strategies and features in order to improve the effectiveness and let’s now have a quick glance at that.
The features and the advantages
· Visual production: Keeping an update of the production work is important and if that happens through the visual presentation, it certainly increases the awareness. Giant screens throughout the unit will provide the latest updates.
· Delivery just in time: The suppliers will now be updated with the current production status. This will make delivery right in time and along with the right pace of production as well.
· Advanced automation level: The implementation of advanced automated instruments has enriched the manufacturing process for sure. There are some high level automated applications like; automated torque monitoring, induction heating, robotic inspection, higher level of test cell automation, guided vehicles etc. are all part of advancement of the manufacturing process.
· Green environment: Any type of manufacturing involves lots of instructions and blueprints that are mainly given away as written on papers but, having wide screens on all the plants will eliminate the needs of papers. Moreover, the returnable boxes will minimize the need of cardboards.
· Ergonomic workstations: This is important for particular manufacturing units. This technology actually allows the turning of the machines above the head height. This reduces the needs of climbing sup and the potential ergonomic issues that are pretty natural.
· Sterile zone: This is something that has evident impact on improving the manufacturing quality and quantity. This is a particular zone where no food, drinks, mobile phones and jewelry will be allowed because these can cause distractions for the employees. It is certain that it will ensure better product integrity of course.
· Streamlined environment: In order to offer required flexibility to the employees, a streamlined atmosphere is very important. Right from using the tools and instruments to the observation of the overall productions.
Following these effective features and technologies for your manufacturing unit will certainly elevate the production and of course the annual turnover of the unit.
Prompt Assembly & Packaging Inc.